...

Thursday, March 02, 2006

the Song Of the Week (SOW), what is it?

Some time ago I realized that quite often there is a song which I listen much more frequently then any other and that that song is not always the same but changes on Time... Arbitrary, I called it's characteristic time "week".
So, it could seem quite straightforward, but... No, it is not just a song selected to for a given week, every week. It is more like "The Song Of The Moment"... In fact, they usually lived for quite more then a week...


I thought it would be a nice idea to post all the "songs of the week", but it looks like it would a bit too much... there have been a lot of weeks since 1997...
Still I definitely want to make a sort of retrospective archive of "the songs of the week". so I will publish it soon somewhere in the net, most likely at garc.narod.ru...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my daily best song is a beating of my heart. At the morning and at the evening.

sireously, last two or three week i often lesten song about "sovi nejnie" : )

March 30, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home